|PolicyKit Library Reference Manual|
This part presents the class and function reference for the
libpolkit-dbus. Note that unless
explictly stated, a function belongs
libpolkit. The split is arranged such
that mechanisms checking for authorizations only need to link
Table of Contents
- Basic types — Type definitions for common primitive types.
- System Dependencies — Various platform specific utility functions
- Simple convenience interface — Simple convenience interface
- Error reporting — Representation of recoverable errors.
- Results — Definition of results of PolicyKit queries.
- Actions — Models what a caller is attempting to do.
- Seat — Represents a ConsoleKit Seat.
- Session — Represents a ConsoleKit Session.
- Caller — Represents a process requesting a mechanism to do something.
- Caller Determination — Obtaining seat, session and caller information via D-Bus and ConsoleKit.
- Context — The main interface used to query PolicyKit.
Configuration — Represents the system-wide
- Policy Definition Files — Represents a set of declared actions.
- Policy File Entry — Represents a declared action in a policy file.
- Defaults — Models the default policy for an action.
- Policy Cache — Holds the actions defined on the system.
- Authorization Entry — An entry in the autothorization database
- Authorization Constraints — Conditions that must be satisfied in order for an authorization to apply
- Authorization Database — Reading from and writing to the database storing authorizations
- Authorizations and Authentication — Obtain authorizations through authentication.