GDK-PixBuf Reference Manual
Version 2.40.0 The latest version of this documentation can be found on-line at http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdk-pixbuf/unstable/.
Copyright © 2000 The Free Software Foundation
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. You may obtain a copy of the GNU Free Documentation License from the Free Software Foundation by visiting their Web site or by writing to:
The Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
Boston, MA 02111-1307,
Many of the names used by companies to distinguish their products and services are claimed as trademarks. Where those names appear in any GNOME documentation, and those trademarks are made aware to the members of the GNOME Documentation Project, the names have been printed in caps or initial caps.
- I. API Reference
- Initialization and Versions — Library version numbers.
- The GdkPixbuf Structure — Information that describes an image.
- Reference Counting and Memory Mangement — Functions for reference counting and memory management on pixbufs.
- File Loading — Loading a pixbuf from a file.
- File saving — Saving a pixbuf to a file.
- Image Data in Memory — Creating a pixbuf from image data that is already in memory.
- Inline data — Functions for inlined pixbuf handling.
- Scaling — Scaling pixbufs and scaling and alpha blending pixbufs
- Utilities — Utility and miscellaneous convenience functions.
- Animations — Animated images.
- Loadable modules
- Xlib integration (deprecated)
- GDK integration (deprecated)
- II. Tools Reference
- Index of all symbols
- A. License
- Annotation Glossary